Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Let's Play Mass Effect 3 part 2

The last days I've been playing Mass Effect 3. I'm now a little further. I like the game very much. Insanity difficulty makes the game a great challenge. Sometimes I die five times on one point just because it's so difficult. But I don't care because it's huge fun to play some parts five times. While I'm replaying a part I also discover new tactics to use against specific enemies. Combat Engineers for example deploy and repair gun turrets. Gun turrets are very strong so I try to kill the Combat Engineers as fast as possible.

Yesterday I did the Grissom Academy: Emergency Evacuation side mission. My squad members were EDI and James Vega.  The tactic I chose against shielded enemies was overloading it with an overload attack from me and EDI. After these two attacks most of the shields are gone, so I could use one of the attacks from James. Which tactics do you use?

0 reactions:

Post a Comment