Thursday, April 18, 2013

PlayStation Plus May content

Yesterday PlayStation revealed the PlayStation Plus content for May. As usual several games will leave the PlayStation Store and several games will come to the Store. The games that will leave:

  • 1 May: Okami HD (PS3)
  • 1 May: F1 Race Stars (PS3)
  • 1 May: Quantum Conundrum (PS3)
  • 8 May: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (PS Vita)
  • 22 May: Thomas Was Alone (PS Vita)
The games that will come are so cool. Well, games, maybe only Hitman Absolution. I love the concept of the game and it's such an awesome game, although I never played it. The games that will come to PlayStation Plus in May are:
  • 1 May: Hitman Absolution!!! (PS3)
  • 1 May: Catherine (PS3)
  • 1 May: Malicious (PS3)
  • 8 May: Sine Mora (PS Vita)
  • 15 May: Velocity Ultra HD (PS Vita)
From this games I only know Hitman, I've never heard about those other ones, but I will take a look at some trailers and maybe download one or more. I will keep you up to date about my Hitman adventures, also because I bought the Hitman Triology HD several days ago, but soon I will write more about that.


Contact:
Mail
Google Plus
Twitter
Newsletter

0 reactions:

Post a Comment